Why host an event?
- Align with inclusion
- Increase engagement and retention of current staff
- Upskill your team and increase their visibility
- Lower recruitment costs and increase quality applicants
- Showcase your product, service, openings to key audiences
- Interact with clients or prospects in a positive environment
- Increase brand lift, target audience reach, and favorability rating
What does a Host do?
- Chooses the focus for their event: General, Industry, Role, or Demographic
- Determines the audience: internal only, internal + invited guests (great for client/prospect interaction), open to the public
- Provides the venue
- Pays an event fee (well, you knew it was coming, but it’s very reasonable)
How can we make our event rock?
- Partner with groups such as Women in Tech, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, etc
- Join the positive social media coverage
- Provide refreshments (everyone loves free food and drinks)
- Offer product samples
We thrilled to support this. Can we host more than one event?
- Yes – the more, the better
- You can host multiple events in one city or in different cities
Let’s not waste time. When can we start?
- Now! Honest, you can host a virtual event tomorrow or an on-site very soon
- Visible Opportunities Weeks are scheduled in select cities to maximize effect