Why be a Host?
- Align with inclusion
- Increase engagement and retention of current staff
- Upskill your team and increase their visibility
- Lower recruitment costs and increase quality applicants
- Showcase your product, service, openings to key audiences
- Interact with clients or prospects in a positive environment
- Increase brand lift, target audience reach, and favorability rating
What does a Host do?
- Chooses the focus for their event: Industry, Role, or Demographic specific
- Determines the audience: internal only, internal + invited guests (great for client/prospect interaction), open to the public
- Provide 1-2 speakers to: lead part of the program, describe opportunities at their company, or for Q&A (optional, but we offer valuable coaching to your speakers and it’s great experience and visibility)
- Provides the venue
- Pays an event fee (well, you knew it was coming but it’s quite reasonable)
How can we make our event even better?
- Partner with groups such as Women in Tech, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, etc
- Join the positive social media coverage
- Provide refreshments (everyone loves free food and drinks)
- Offer product samples
Can we host more than one event?
- Yes, the more, the better
- You can host multiple events in one city or in different cities
When can we host an event?
- Anytime is good
- Visible Opportunities Weeks are scheduled in some cities to maximize effect